Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Throwback Thursdays

 

Scan0047

 

I was just 17, and here I am with my newest brother, Kevin, a few weeks old, and Brian who was 15.

 

Scan0046

 

Here’s the proud Mom, of three boys and one girl, with her Mother, Mary, our favorite Grandma, who lived with us.

Picture taking always seem to happen before Sunday Mass, as we were all dressed up.  I made the outfit I am wearing, it was a dark turquoise wool.  My Mother, Vera was a fabulous seamstress and would have made her outfit and my Dad’s suit, which he was wearing when he took this picture.

3 comments:

  1. Love those old photos. Guess I should get my album out and post a few myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your vintage pictures Karen...I have some ready to go but I'm saving them for desperate times (having nothing to post) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a fashion model, Karen! I just love looking at old black and white photos. They seem to capture so much more than the faded colored ones.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)