Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lost in the 60’s

wenatchee 040

 

This trailer is so apply named and it’s really fits this post, as you will see many vintage trailers from that era.

 wenatchee 039 

 

wenatchee 014

 

Each trailer is so unique.  It’s so much fun to see what each Sister creates.

 

  wenatchee 015

 

Isn’t this so homey and inviting!  Don’t you just want to snuggle up and read a book in this bed? 

 

wenatchee 016 

 

 

wenatchee 017 

 

 

 

wenatchee 018

 

Just love this turquoise!  Don’t you?

 

 wenatchee 001

 

 

 

wenatchee 002 

 

 

wenatchee 020

 

Several of the gals have figured out a new way to make awnings so they don’t blow down in the breezes.  They are connected to the trailers and the poles fit into items with concrete, with removable poles.  Thus they are weighted down and thus hard to knock down.  I love the use of the cowgirl boots!

 

 wenatchee 021 

 

 

wenatchee 022

 

I particularly love these old wheels and would love to have one for my trailer. 

 

wenatchee 024 

 

 wenatchee 030

 

 

wenatchee 025

 

This trailer took it’s maiden voyage with a new sister, this weekend.

 

wenatchee 026 

 

 

wenatchee 029

 

 

 wenatchee 031

 

I better end this post as it is getting too long and I am out of coffee.  See you again soon with more fun vintage trailers to share. 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. These are the best, most unique trailers you've posted so far. Of course I love the lacy comfy one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing those trailers. I have to wonder if they put as much effort into their real homes. They are darling. Such a variety of tastes and the Decore. Thanks for sharing. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon, swoon, swoon!!!!! Lovin' that turquoise too! But they are all so darling!!!! Someday......
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen- I am so happy that you post these sweet little vintage trailers! I always get so excited just looking at them...and remembering when those things were NEW when I was a kid! What fun! Thanks! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Karen..I never get tired of seeing how ingenious the "Girls on the Fly" can be outfitting their trailers...So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks for more awesome pics of a wonderful campout! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. just another weekend in Paradise, eh? Happy Trails dear friend...

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)